We will be updating this page with any changes or updates to our services and availability, as well as our social media channels. We may also send out emails to deliver information directly to our members. Please ensure your information is up to date.
We are following the recommendations by the CDC and requesting that members visiting our branch lobbies please wear a face mask while in the building. Masks can be provided upon request. Many of our branches offer drive-through service as well for a contact-free experience.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Our sanitation stations remain available and we ask that our members use them when entering and exiting our lobbies.
To better serve our members, and to combat the current CODVID-19 situation, we are amending our hours of operation. These changes will enhance the availability of our services to our members, and we look forward to reinstating our services to their full convenience soon.
Temporary changes to our branch hours:
MONDAY - FRIDAY 9:00am - 4:00pm
SATURDAY 9:00am - 12:00pm
These branches open for teller transactions:
Camden, Voorhees, Williamsport
Deptford - DRIVE-THRU ONLY
Pleasantville - DRIVE-THRU ONLY
Vineland - DRIVE-THRU ONLY
ALL OTHER TRANSACTIONS BY APPOINTMENT
The following branches are temporarily closed:
Columbus - Visit Camden branch
Glassboro - Visit Deptford branch
Mt. Laurel - Visit Voorhees branch
- Digital Banking – Online banking, available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Mobile App and Mobile check deposit (some restrictions apply)
- Access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs for cash withdrawals
- AVA our telephone banking operator, available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week – to access dial 856-232-5400
- Deposit capabilities at our branch ATMs in Deptford, Mt. Laurel, Pleasantville, Vineland, Voorhees, and Williamsport, Pennsylvania