Get ahead of your credit card debts with a balance transfer.
Transferring balances from high-rate credit cards to a lower-rate card can save you a significant amount of money in interest charges over time. In turn, paying less in interest charges could help you pay down card balances quicker.
Members can conveniently request to make a balance transfer online by clicking the link below. Get started today to build a stronger financial root by getting ahead of your credit card debts.
Not a First Harvest Mastercard® Credit Cardholder?
- Enhanced your purchasing power in town, around the globe, or online with Mastercard
- Accepted at more than 20 million retail locations, and over 659,000 ATMs, worldwide
- Enjoy no annual fee and a low variable interest rate. Review Program Terms
- Transfer high-rate balances to save on interest payments1
- Consolidate your debt into fewer payments
- Earn CURewards2 points and redeem for travel and brand-name merchandise
- Gain peace of mind with Mastercard's Zero Liability and ID Theft Protection programs – Learn More
1. A Balance Transfer fee of $5.00 or 3.00% of the amount of each Balance Transfer, whichever is greater, applies. See Program Terms for details. 2. CURewards program available for qualified members.